Thursday 14 November 2013

10 Days To Go

Today I woke up feeling different.  I did not feel the same amount of cervical pressure and hip pain that I have been experiencing for the past week, and I feel I can walk again rather than waddle.  Not surprisingly I am now worried that blue bump is no longer engaged!  If the weather allows I intend to go for a long walk later in the hope of persuading him down again!

In better news I received a text in the early hours of this morning informing me that my Group B Strep test results were Negative and therefore antibiotics would not be required during labour.  This is such a weight off my mind!  One step closer to my water birth...



For more information on the dangers of Group B Strep and how to be tested in the UK, please visit Group B Strep Support

No comments:

Post a Comment