Monday 3 March 2014

Bedroom Tea Party

Last week C and I held a dolls' tea party in her new bedroom.  Well.... that's what I intended it to be.  It was supposed to be a quiet activity to occupy C during baby B's naptime.   Baby B must have thought this sounded like great fun as he refused to have a nap. I therefore modified my plans to include him which actually made the whole thing a lot more fun!

I set up cups and saucers for the 3 of us and bought up the baskets of toy fruit and veg from downstairs.  Baby B's head control is getting so good these days that I was able to just prop him up with a nursing pillow.

C was happy to take over at this point, pouring out cups of tea for everyone and dividing up the fruit and vegetables onto our plates.  She then proceeded to feed baby B his food and drink while he watched her in awe.  The poor dolls didn't get a look in  He really does enjoy watching her; I guess it is because she is always on the go, never still.

It was lovely to be able to include both of them in an activity... hopefully the first of many :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment