Monday 26 May 2014

Losing The Babyweight - 4 Weeks On

Current Weight: 11st 8lbs
Loss this week: 3lbs
Total Loss: 13lbs

I've been eating Low Carb High Fat for 4 weeks now.
Bar a couple of slip ups on holiday last week, it has been reasonably easy to stick to.
Helped of course by the fact I am seeing results!

An average weightloss of 3lb a week really isn't bad.
I can't really see any changes in myself when I look in the mirror yet but I can feel that my post pregnancy belly is definately less "saggy".
I can definately see the change in DH though.
He has been following this way of eating alongside me which has really helped both motivation and meal preparation.
His face is slimmer and he definately has less of a belly.

I expect my weightloss to slow slightly as I go on but if I can average 2lb a week then I will be back to pre C pregnancy weight (i.e. 2011 weight) by September.
It's a tall order but not impossible...

No comments:

Post a Comment